Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Age Is No Barrier

I like her Because....

I love hanging out with my young friend Neeshi. So do my girls. Actually Neeshi is closer to their ages than mine. I like her for all the usual reasons like her kindness, intelligence and same interests ( books and movies). I like being with her more than with friends my age because she is alway cheerful.

Women My Age

Women my age have had problems and bad experiences so there is an element of bitterness in them. Neeshi is optimistic and enthusiastic about her future so it's a joy to be with her. I like to think she gets something out of our friendship. Though I never follow anybody's advice I love advising others. I give Neeshi great advice. Some examples - don't depend on horoscopes.. follow your instincts.. don't let people take advantage of you.

Cakes, Desserts and Me
Neeshi loves food. So I can enjoy my food when I eat out with her. Whereas friends my age are counting calories. They make a fuss about eating cakes and desserts which are my favorites. They also remember what and how much I eat and bring it up years and years later. Some even ask me to go for check ups. It's no joy going out with them.

As good as it gets
Yesterday was Neeshi's birthday. We had a buffet lunch at a hotel. I has sushi and as many desserts as I could manage, among other things. We bought some goodies to bring back home. I think it's was good as it gets.

Note.
You are right if you think I am immature.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. The joy of youth, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Indi Samarajiva, my question still remains unanswered. Do you wear your Ammi's panties when you write this blog? Please do answer will you, Indi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god shut up anonymous! stop harassing messy mamma! you are jobless and a rotten piece of carp!

    ReplyDelete