Monday, March 22, 2010

Presents for Men

I am desperately in need of ideas..

My husband's birthday is this week and so is our 17th wedding anniversary. I keep him supplied with shirt, ties and books so these can't be given as presents. After being married for so long I have presented him with whatever I can think of. It's very easy to buy women presents. There are so many things they want. Example jewelery is welcome anytime.

I have given him surprise parties so thats out... I am getting weired ideas like buying myself sexy lingerie like in the movies but I don't want to kill my husband.

Please please help me. Tell me some good gift ideas

My husband is the best in the world. so I want to buy him something really nice.


5 comments:

  1. Oh Indi Samarajiva !

    You still haven't removed your mom's panties eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he likes gadgets ...then there is plenty to suggest. gadgets are to men as jewelery are to women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why not get him cufflinks or tie clips? they can be modern and vibrant as well as classical and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Sri Lankan Bloggers invited to join
    Orchids
    DIRECTORY OF SRI LANKAN BLOGGERS
    http://www.orchidslk.co.nr/

    ReplyDelete