Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Colours of Happiness @ Barefoot

Colour Therapy

On Monday, when I was feeling anxious about my daughter going to a new school so I went to Barefoot for a session of colour therapy. It's fast, it's free, no stigma attached to it and works every time.

When I feel sad or down or anxious I go for therapy to Barefoot. The beautiful colours there cheer me up. Every colour there is unique, beautiful and can not be copied. They the colours of gems and give me such sensual pleasure. Like going into Ali Baba's cave sans the danger.
The staff look happy to see me, I feel welcome.

Counselling for Free
As I walked in I saw my favourite aunt, Anu. So I got myself free counselling as well.
MM: I put Tish into a new school. I am soooo worried.
Anu: Why?
MM: There are boys.
Anu: So what? High time she had a boyfriend.
MM: She has to study.
Anu: You studied, what good was that? Studies do not matter. It's living that's important.

Well aunt Anu knows what she is talking about. She is the mother of three perfect sons. An Engineer, a Doctor and an Accountant. I felt much better after our little chat.

Unfortunately I could not get a top that was the right colour, size, style and fit.

Happiness
It's good to take a little bit of happiness home. A cushion or a table mat or a coaster to keep my morning cup of coffee makes me happy. A barefoot bag is my happiness on the go. We have to make ourselves happy and little things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment