Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Did Not Vote - Reason PMS

My husband and I are registered to vote in my husband's village.
I was in the throes of PMS last weekend.
Had a meltdown, flareup whatever.
Anyway a fight with my husband so refused to go to his village.
My sweet husband did not want leave me at home on my own.
Both of us did not vote.
I feel bad.
Blame it on PMS.
( PMS is pre menstruation syndrome. I feel depressed and angry when I have it. Usually I don't bother anybody. This time it was a problem because my husband freaked out at some of my postings. I deleted these but felt angry and resentful. I wanted to be left alone for a while. Everything is fine now. Back to playing happy family.)














1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete